Terms of service
- You can open an account on DIVISARE to create collections of your favorite projects.
- You can create your own page (DIVISARE WEBSITE) as a designer or photographer and personalize it with your contacts and a biographical/descriptive note.
- You can post the projects of which you are the designer or the photographer.
- You can share a project with other people, making their name appear together with yours over the title of the project, as long as those people have already opened a designer account at DIVISARE. Likewise, you can make the name of the photographer appear under the title of the project (accompanied by the caption “photos by”) only if he or she has an account as a photographer on DIVISARE. If co-creators and photographers do not have a DIVISARE page, until they get one you can include their names in the project credits.
- If you want to post photographs not taken by you and for which you have not obtained the copyright you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the contact info for the photographer. We will contact the photographer to request permission to publish.
- You can erase all the information you have posted on DIVISARE at any time.
- Your personal data will not be shared with anyone without your express consent.
- You have the right to receive a written explanation if your account — for the reasons listed below — is canceled.
- You will always be treated with respect and discretion.
- Do not post material that is not of your creation. In particular, do not publish photographs not taken by you or photographs for which you have not obtained the right to publish.
- Remember to always indicate the co-creators of projects in the credits, and the names of photographers.
- Do not post advertising messages of any kind.
- Do not post obscene or offensive material.
- DIVISARE is not your personal blog, but an archive of contemporary architecture. Avoid publishing pages that are not precisely devoted to the communication of an architectural project, and do not publish an excessive number of projects (over 100 projects in one year, for example).
Piazza Gentile da Fabriano 3
00196 Roma Italy