- How long does delivery take?
- We ship orders twice a week (usually Tuesday and Thursday) from our distribution centre based in Berlin, Germany.
Shipments sent with German Post are sent as large letters and usually takes 1–3 business days for delivery in Germany and 3–10 business days for the rest of Europe. Sending letters to America, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world may take up to 2–3 weeks or more. Note that letters are NOT trackable.
Boxes heavier than 1 kg are sent with FedEx Economy, delivery times are 2–4 business days in Europe and 5–8 business days for the rest of the world. We provide the tracking code for FedEx parcels. Priority shipping rates and times are available on request.
- How much is shipping?
- Worldwide shipping is already included in all prices shown on our website. By the way, packaging and shipping accounts for almost a third of the price we charge you.
- Do I have to use paypal to check out?
- No. We offer PayPal and direct checkout with your Visa or Master card.
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, we do. Make sure your shipping address is correct! Please provide your full shipping address in Latin alphabet characters only.
- Can i check the status of my order?
- No. In order to keep prices low, we send with German Post, Priority Airmail, no tracking available.
- Is there a digital version of divisare books?
- No, Divisare Books project it’s about switching off and getting away from the screen. That’s why we don’t offer a digital version.
- How often do you publish new issues?
- We try to remain flexible but aim for 4-5 issues per month.
- Do you reprint sold out issues?
- Yes we do.
- Who is behind the Divisare Books?
- Divisare Books are the produced by LLoyd Marcus Andresen and Tommaso Passi. More background on the magazine in our About section. Get in touch if you have questions.