- WHERE TO BUY?
- Divisare Books are not available at bookstores or elsewhere. The only way to get a copy is to order it on DIVISARE bookshop online.
- DO I HAVE TO USE PAYPAL TO CHECK OUT?
- No. We offer PayPal and direct checkout with your Visa or Master card.
- CAN YOU INVOICE MY ORDER?
- Yes, please get in touch in 24 hours right after your order. We'll need your company/personal data including VAT/VIES number.
- I WANT TO BUY BULK PACKS FOR AN INSTITUTION. IS THERE ANY SPECIAL DISCOUNT?
- Besides box sets and bulk packs with up to 40% discount, special rates are available on request.
Please, drop us a line at email@example.com
- CAN I SUBSCRIBE TO NEXT ISSUES?
- Subscriptions are not possible right now. Should you be interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
- Yes, we do. Make sure your shipping address is correct! Please provide your full shipping address in Latin alphabet characters only.
- HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
- Worldwide shipping is already included in all prices shown on our website.
By the way, packaging and shipping account for almost a third of the price we charge you.
- HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
- We ship orders twice a week (usually Tuesday and Thursday) from our distribution center in Berlin, German.
In order to keep prices low, we mostly ship with German Post, Priority Airmail.
Shipping within Germany takes 1–3 business days.
Shipping within the EU usually takes 4-10 working days, to North America, Australia, and New Zealand 7-20 working days, and often longer to the rest of the world. (If you order from Brazil, expect customs to keep your parcel hostage for an unpredictable amount of time.)
- HOW CAN I RECEIVE MY ORDER FASTER?
- Priority shipping rates and times are available on request.
Please, drop us a line at email@example.com right after you placed your order. We'll see how we can help you.
- CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
- Tracking code is available for orders heavier than 0,5 kg sent via German Post Tracked service and orders heavier than 1 kg sent via FedEx Economy.
Smaller orders sent with German Post are NOT trackable.
- I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER YET. AND NOW?
- It's annoying but sometimes may happen.
We send all but very large orders using German Post. Very rarely items are lost.
Any non-arrival of items must be reported to DIVISARE within 21 - 40 calendar days of the original order being placed.
Get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see how we can help you.
- I PROVIDED YOU A WRONG ADDRESS. HOW CAN I DO?
- Write us an email at email@example.com with your right address as soon as possible and we’ll update your data. Remember that we process shipments every Tuesday and Thursday at 8.00 am (GTM+1). Don’t be late or we’ll not be able to help you.
- WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED?
- Very rarely items are damaged, in which case we are insured and can re-send or refund, but only under the following conditions.
Any damage to an item must be reported by email immediately upon receipt of the order.
To process a claim for damage we need photographs of the damaged packaging and goods, and may need you to ship both back to us.
- HOW CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
- You are covered by online selling law.
You will need to pay return postage. Any refund, except for damage or loss in transit (see above), will be minus the original postage cost.
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU PUBLISH NEW ISSUES?
- We try to remain flexible but aim for 4-5 issues per month.
- DO YOU REPRINT SOLD OUT ISSUES?
- Yes, we do.
- IS THERE A DIGITAL VERSION OF DIVISARE BOOKS?
- No, Divisare Books project it’s about switching off and getting away from the screen. That’s why we don’t offer a digital version.
- WHO IS BEHIND THE DIVISARE BOOKS?
- Divisare Books is an editorial project directed by Lloyd Marcus Andresen and produced by Lloyd Marcus Andresen and Tommaso Passi. More background in ABOUT section.
- CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO THE NEXT ISSUES?
- DIVISARE BOOKS editorial program is continuously developing.
The editorial board invites authors to publish and we welcome proposals from potential authors.
To submit, just drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAN'T FIND ANSWERS I NEED. HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
- Get in touch via email: email@example.com