The conversion of the Baroque Maria-Theresa Palais into a college, including a dorm residence, uses the model of a campus grouped around a unifying park area. The two- and three-storied building to the north was adapted to accommodate 1200 m2 of seminar rooms and 750 m2 of offices, plus halls for events. The main building to the south houses the 2700 m2 residence with 144 beds. In front of this stands a new building, whose basement serves as a cafeteria with its own kitchen and indoor access from the residence; the main story is a pavilion set in the park, accessed by steps designed for sitting that run the breadth of the structure. This two-story auditorium forms the heart of the campus. Fixed-pane panoramic windows admit light from east and west; to the north and south, they provide maximum transparency between park, auditorium, and original building. The terrace on the pavilions roof provides an additional open space and offers an unfamiliar view of the park.