Be sure you own the rights for publishing! Otherwise, get the authorization from collaborators or photographers before proceeding.
The procedure is organized in four steps:
- title (avoid location)
- abstract (up to 400 characters, not mandatory)
- project description (up to 1000 words, not mandatory but suggested)
- location (country/city)
- year of design/completion
- building type
Step TWO - credit all the co-authors if there's any:
- the photographer who shoot the reportage
- all designers who signed the project
In case some co-authors don't have an account on divisare, don't worry. You can credit them at step 4.
- upload only .jpg (no .pdf .tiff .png)
- best resolution: 72dpi
- best dimension: 2000 to 3000 pxl wide
- saved for web, lighter than 5.5 MB (photoshop/file/save-for-web)
- avoid watermarks, borders, frames, and multiple images
- video supported from youtube and vimeo
- include at least 8 images and drawings (plans, sections, elevations)
- change the order just by dragging images
- choose the most representative image as cover (click on the small wheel below the thumbnail and select Use As Cover)
- hide repetitive images (click on the green button below the thumbnail)
- specify/change credits manually if needed (click on the small wheel below the thumbnail and select Change Author)
- add project data
- add professional credits
Here you can find more tips.
You can bring your project to our attention by emailing the project URL to email@example.com
Remember that you'll be free to modify the publication and delete it. Just drop us a line in those cases.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further question.