The designed object is an oblique pyramid . The shape is the link on the plan of the angles to the south and
the vertex of the side parallel to the sea of the perimeter of the area assigned which rests on the one side,
on a septum in reinforced concrete, and centrally by a structure of poles connected archaically and coated
with titanium to ensure their protection, and covered with aluminum panels, anodized antique ,laser cut
and folded brass. The system of four crossed ramps (8%) generates a path that leads naturally to the
exhibition spaces and obligatory path through the retail areas, hence two escalators take visitors on the
middle floor of the terrace used as an external exposure for sculptures. Two lateral spaces of 19 meters in
height can accommodate vertical exposures (eg. Cattelan). The area of transition between the two upper
ramps houses the auditorium, restaurant and bar. Safety of the works of art is ensured and the use of lifts
offers the opportunity to enjoy the space even during the closing hours of the museum. The south
prospectus is a large rectangle of 34 mt of height to 67 m wide entirely closed by a transparent structural
glass wall behind which a system of curtains not only shields the light, butthe creates a highly theatrical
image. The whole building is raised from zero from a wooden plate which is suitable for maritime climate.
The entire perimeter of the area assigned reaches a height of six meters. All the functions required of the
museum are concentrated below, such as the 365 mt of Annex building, the 1000 meters of the new
Makasiini Port Terminal, roads, parking lots and access routes.